Updated: Feb 4, 2019
Hot Potato Collard Green Wraps.
Vegan, oil free, gluten free, dairy free and soy free
2-3 large potatoes
1/2 cup shredded carrots
1/2 cut white onion
1/2 cup shredded romaine lettuce
Salt and Peppper
1/2 tsp Paprika
1 bundle of collard greens
2 cups cooked quinoa
Hot sauce of choice (Hot sauce should have not fat and be a vinegar base)
- Add quinoa to rice cooker or pot. Cook until fluffy. Add equal parts quinoa and water.
Pretty Nourished Tip: Double your batch of quinoa to add to salad, to eat with beans or a quick post gym snack.
- Wash and cut potato in to small nickel sized cubes. Add to a bowl, season with salt, pepper and paprika to taste. Add in 2 tbsp of hot sauce. Stir.
- Add to toaster oven, air fryer or conventional over. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes (or until golden).
- Prep collard greens -Rinse and lay flat on a towel. Pat dry.
Lay collard greens on your cutting board. Cut the center of the collard green out just along the side where the vein/stem is. Cut it down the center and leave the top portion of the collard green in tact. (where the stem is either not present or bendable)
- Lay all of your ingredients on the intact part of the collard green, fold in the flaps of the sides where the stem was. Roll over, tuck in the sides just as you would a burrito. Roll. Cut down the center or in half ( where the stem was or where a cut is already started from the stem)
Thanks for doing VEGRUARY with me I NEED YOU!
potato recipe, hot sauce, vegan, oil free, postpartum weight loss, vegetarian recipes, vegan recipe, lunch ideas, vegan meal prep, healthy meal prep.